Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Whipped cream soap

I have been searching for a long time for this recipe for whipped cream soap. I have seen so many soaps that look like they were made out of frosting with such awesome swirls on top. I'll have to order stearic acid and potassium hydroxide before I can try it out. I can't wait. I'm so excited! Today I'll be making some unscented soap for customers who want soap with no scent because of skin conditions and also to purchase so they can make their own laundry soap. I was considering making laundry soap myself. The one recipe I came across says you only need like 1 tbs. for a load of laundry. That sounds quite economical. With two teen boys (they will throw anything in the laundry basket-like clean clothes that fall off the hanger) I have always so much laundry to do. I also have a recipe for a stain stick. Now I just need the time to do all of this. I was browsing around and found the Soap Making Forum. They have some great soap pictures and some really good advice from websites to soap recipes, etc. Check them out.

No comments: