Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Packaging decisions

Add caption


My cousin, Marie has been working on some ideas about "fashion dressing" the soaps. We have decided that it would be great to offer two different packaging looks for the soap. If someone is purchasing for a special gift, they may want to purchase a fancier packaging (which will cost more), or they can order the more simple packaging. It will be great for showers, weddings, or any small get together. And of course, we strive to keep costs down so you don't have to pay a ridiculous price. I have also decided to make some the soaps in smaller bars for customers who would like to purchase soap at a lower cost. I think it is better to have a smaller bar instead of having a bar that is so huge that it doesn't fit in a soap dish.Customers may buy more bars of different scents to try at the lower price.

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

I couldn't figure out how to edit the post because I wasn't finished but what I wanted to say is the pictures show that you will still get a good size bar. Have a great day everyone!