Monday, June 13, 2011

New Soaps

I have been busy adding new soaps. I'm in love with Tangerine Grapefruit. It's such a clean, refreshing scent. I have also made Lemon Biscotti-soo yummy!A new Beer soap that I made with Guinness beer, did not add scent ( but it does have a faint sweet yeast-y scent) and has bubbles on top which looks so cool.I made some smaller bars of lavender and the serious hand soap is also offered in the smaller size. I have some new soaps curing and have to get the pictures of new soaps up on the sites.
Today, is going to be all about yard work. I am planting those grape vines today-no excuses! A lot of work to do! I need to get some tomato plants. Love the homegrown taste of tomatoes. I love to slice, toss them in olive oil, oregeno & sea salt and oven dry them! They are soo flavorful in pasta or brushetta.


Yesterday, we celebrated my son, John and daughter Janelle, grand daughter, Cody, and grandson, Daymons' birthdays together at the Packard Grill. It was a nice time with family and good food! If you live in the area, check them out. Very nice owners, Al & Chuck. They are located on VanDyke, between 22 & 23 mile roads in Shelby twp., MI. Have a great day.It's sunny-enjoy it!

No comments: