Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Upcoming craft shows this week

   This soap cake is the result of too much left over soap and I had to use it up in a hurry. I was messing around with different decorator tips because there are quite a few of them that I don't know what they do. I was also practicing with making soap roses. Those are irritating to do when you have gloves on and it takes a lot of patience and re-doing, re-doing! I still don't have them  perfect yet. But I will. Couldn't you see this soap cake at a bridal shower or a tea party? Give a slice to each guest to take home and wrap it up in pretty paper. This size cake will  yield eight good sized slices.

We will be at Beacon Tree Elementary school this Friday. It is on Schoenherr rd. between 25 and 26 mile rds.  starting at 5:30 to 9:30pm. Then on Saturday, we have Eisenhower High school which is a big one. It is located on 25 mile rd. I hope to see you there. I have been getting all my holiday soaps ready for it! I'm also kind of nervous about the Eisenhower one because I know how busy it gets. I hope I get a good spot.  Have a great day!

No comments: