Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shower favors

These are not shower favors. They remind me of something you'd see in Who ville from the Grinch.They are mini cupcake soaps with a plastic xmas light on top and scented with vanilla & blueberry cobbler

These cute mini cupcake soaps are for a baby shower. The father is a Lions' football fan and wanted their colors. The added football bead gives it  an extra sporty touch.

These bird in the nest soaps are the only melt & pour favors that I have done. They are for a baby shower for a girl. These took a very long time to make and I had problems with the brown coloring rubbing off and had to make them lighter. They came out very cute  and make a really nice shower favor.

This beautiful cupcake soap is a prototype for a bridal tea that will be in the Spring at a Victorian tea house.

This is a prototype for another bridal shower that wanted mini cupcake soaps.
I'm waiting on the packaging go-ahead approval on two of the above orders. I 'll be quite busy with all this packaging and getting ready for the craft shows. After the Holidays, maybe in January or February I will try my hand at making some soap making videos if anyone is interested.
 Do you have your pumpkins yet? This looks like a nice fall day to go to the cider mill, get some apples, cider, pumpkins to put out for Halloween and bake those pumpkin seeds. My kids love the pumpkin seeds. You can season them with garlic and sea salt, so many other combinations  of seasonings that make them awesome to munch on. So enjoy your day now before winter hits.
Bernadette

No comments: