Thursday, July 21, 2011

More cupcakes and a cake



I had a fun time making the above soap cake which is scented with chocolate indulgence fragrance oil and peppermint essential oil. It smells just like a peppermint patty. And these cute blue cupcakes are scented with lilac fragrance oil and the ducks are from Michaels. I was planning on using them for mini cupcakes but they're too big for the mini ones. Really cute for the baby shower!
This heat is so unbearable! I'm not doing any farmers markets until it cools down. I don't know anyone in their right mind that would even shop at one in this heat. But that gives me more time to get a lot done. My sister just highlighted my hair and I hope it comes out  o.k.. 15 more min. till I have to rinse my head. I went to the Christmas Store today to get some things for my table display at the farmers markets and I bought some silicone round cake molds for the soap cakes, then I went to Michaels and bought papers and embellishments for packaging the soaps.Gotta go rinse my hair. Talk with you soon!

No comments: