Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lilac cake and cupcake soaps, applejack and more

This is the Sweet Lilac cake soap. It turned out so amazing, so delicate. I just love it!

                                                                                                                                  


Peppermint soap made with peppermint essential oil is so energizing! The smell is wonderful and I think this one will sell fast.I wanted to make peppermint & lemon for my friend Tammy (it's her favorite scent-she's so sassy) but I ran out of lemon. I will make it as soon as it comes in.

These little mini mouth-watering cupcakes smell of chocolate mint! I will have to put a non-edible sign on these.

Apple Jack & Orange is going to be ready for fall. You know it's everyone's favorite. Fall is my favorite time of year. Cozy sweatshirts, cool breezy walks, and warm tea or coffee by the fire.Yes, and hot chocolate too!


This is straight up PATCHOULI made with organic patchouli essential oil. It smells a little different from the spicy patchouli everyone is used to. You know what they say- You either love it or hate it.I also made it in soap balls.

Sweet Lilac cupcakes should be in a victorian tea room. I can't say enough. Look for yourself. Picture these at a shower! I would be so happy to get one.


This is the mini version of sweet lilac. Sooo sweeet.

The shelves are filling up. I hope I can keep up!lol

This most beautiful soap cake is made with Sandalwood. This has got to be the most romantic scent. I can't stop smelling it.

Side view of the Sandalwood cake slice



Citrus Balsam. I made it more beautiful than before and in a smaller bar for those who don't want to spend the money for the larger Forest Fairy or the cake slice.

Lavender cupcake. I love the flower on top. Smells wonderful and made with lavender essential oil- the real stuff.

So that's what I've been working on so far. I've got a lot to do. I have a wedding shower I'm working on and I'll post pics when I'm finished. We have doubled up on the farmers markets on the weekends. My  Mr. Happypants will be doing Gross Point, MI on Saturdays and Clawson on Sundays. My daughter and I will be doing Shelby Township on Saturdays and Warren on Sundays. My husband and I also do  Howarth, Auburn Hills on Weds., Oxford on Thurs., and Allen Park on Fridays. We will also be at Frontier town in Romeo for the Peach festival. My soaps are also for sale at the Village Trading Post at Frontier  Town  in Romeo.See you at the markets. Mention this post and receive 20% off.

No comments: