Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sugar Scrubs

Yesterday, I didn't get as much done as I had wanted to. I made a couple batches of soap and I wanted to try those individual sugar scrub cubes that you keep in a jar. They are supposed to be better than sugar scrub that you dip your fingers into and introduce bacteria into the jar. What you do is take a cube with you into the shower and smooch it into the palm of your hand with a little water and rub it on your legs, arms, wherever to exfoliate, then rinse. After your shower, you should moisturize.
I made my first batch in the shape of strawberries and scented them with strawberry patch fragrance and rolled them in sugar. The next two batches will be lime (shaped like limes) and orange (shaped like orange slices). I plan to package them as summer fruit sugar scrubs.The next batch I make, I'll post a recipe with pictures for everyone
 
 

No comments: