Thursday, May 26, 2011

At the Farmers Market

The weather was great this weekend for the Farmers Markets ! A lot of people came to get their flowers, eggs, breads, etc. We met a lot of great people.! I have noticed that every time we pack our trailblazer with the soaps, tables, tent-I am already running out of room.Mr. Happy pants (my husband) says I can't make more soap varieties because there's not enough room for more.( I think I can sneak a few more in there) I have to give him a big" Thank you Duane" for supporting me and helping me at the farmers markets. On Sunday, I didn't sell anything for the first two hours and he was telling me "Now don't get discouraged". He's got this setting up and packing up so organized. I couldn't do it without him. It was so warm on Sunday that I was worried that the lotion sticks and lotion bars would melt. I think I'm going to have to save them for cooler weather. One problem I encounter at the farmers market is that I want to buy the other vendors stuff!! Have a great day today!   

No comments: