Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WRONG PHONE NUMBER

I am sooo sorry! I just realized after all this time that we have the wrong area code for our phone # on our business cards. I can not believe that I have not noticed this mistake. The correct number is 248-525-4863 or you can call 586-770-2524. I wonder how much business I have lost because of this mistake.This is a good lesson. Double check everything-even the littlest details.
JASMIN MOISTURIZING BATH BOMBS IN ROUND OR HEART
SHAPED.
 In the meantime, I have been working on bathbombs. Customers have been asking and we will be delivering. So far I have made Cranberry Chutney moisturizing bath bomb, Jasmin moisturizing bath bomb, Bayberry Spice bath bomb, and Vanilla Sandalwood moisturizing bath bomb. If you have a favorite scent that you would like to have in a bath bomb or bath salts or sugar scrub just let me know and send me an email.
I hope to see you this Sunday at the Washington Historical Society Autumn Daze Craft Show. God Bless, Bernadette

No comments: